Frequently Asked Questions
If your question is not answered below, please get in touch!
- Who are your clients?
Our clients are remodeling company owners from across the United States and Canada. Their companies range from $250,000 in annual volume to more than $20,000,000. Their common characteristic is that they are motivated to improve business performance. We help them achieve that goal.
- Do you only help start-up remodelers?
No, we help remodeling company owners at every stage of their company’s development. Whether you’re just starting out or want to improve the performance of your 20 year old company, we have programs and resources to help.
- What services do you offer?
We help remodelers build strong, consistently profitable business by providing the practical, proven resources that will make a difference today. The vast array of information and resources we have are delivered through our membership programs, regular webinars, and business coaching.
- Do you provide one-on-one personal coaching?
Yes, Remodelers Advantage has a team of business coaches who work with remodelers across the US and Canada. These savvy people understand the business like no others and can help you find the right unique path to success. When you begin, you will be teamed with a coach who will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, uncover problem areas, set goals, and create action plans. Then, through regular phone/web sessions, they will keep you on track and moving forward.
- I live in Canada, can I still get involved in Remodelers Advantage?
You bet! We have many Canadian renovators in our community and this is growing rapidly.
- How long until I see improvement in my business results?
That’s entirely up to you. We’ve found that those business owners who grab the reins and move quickly to take action can see a transformation swiftly. We provide the solutions, the resources, and the accountability, but in the end, it’s up to you. We feel that if you spend at least one hour a week focusing on business improvement, you’ll see an improvement within months.
- What are the criteria for joining a Roundtables™ Peer Group?
Roundtables™ is for owners of remodeling companies which produce 1,000,000 or more annually. You must be motivated to improve, be open minded, and ready to accept constructive advice from your peers – and ready to make changes to improve your business. In addition, you must commit to membership fully.
- What is my time commitment if I join Roundtables™?
You are required to:
- Attend the two Roundtables™ meetings each year.
- Complete the Company Focus Form by the deadline. Inputting the information and completing your update letter may require one to two hours prior to each meeting.
- Participate in the monthly Microboard calls via telephone or Skype. These calls last about one hour during each non-meeting month.
- Where and how often are Roundtables™ meetings held?
The two 3-day meetings are typically held in the Spring and in the Fall and can be located anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
- I've heard great things about Roundtables™ but it’s not a good time to invest the money.
Believe me, we’ve heard this before. There are now — and there will always be — priorities fighting for your time and money. That’s why it’s time to make the move now. Think of it this way: If we could help you improve your profit by just two percent and your company is currently producing $600,000, you’d earn an additional $12,000! If your company is producing $1,500,000, you’d earn an additional $30,000! This is the minimum improvement that you can typically expect. What do you think you’d do with that money? Why on earth would you wait to make this improvement?
- What if I become a Roundtables™ member and find it’s not for me?
While this rarely happens, we know that our programs aren’t for everyone. So, if you attend your first Roundtables™ meeting and find it’s not for you, simply inform the facilitator at the end of meeting and we will refund your membership dues.