When The Phone Rings 101:
Mastering the Art of Lead Qualification
Remodeling companies throw enormous amounts of money at marketing services to generate leads. Yet, when the phone does ring, the prospect is usually greeted by the least trained person in the entire company. (Or worse yet, a voicemail system.) The first impression your employee makes with a prospective customer can make or break every dollar of effort you’ve invested in those lead gen methods.
Certainly we want to be able to properly qualify which homeowners merit an appointment. But some remodeling companies have increased their sales by 40% simply by qualifying more accurately on the phone!
In this training, we will reveal the best practices for:
- The 3 proper criteria to qualify a lead over the phone (it’s not what you think!)
- How to properly use a lead intake form
- What information should be uncovered in the lead intake call
- How to manage the conversation
- Role playing the conversation with a realistic homeowner
- Role playing the conversation with an unrealistic homeowner
- How to politely disqualify a homeowner so they don’t get upset
- How to properly manage the homeowner’s expectations
- How to tee up the appointment to improve the success of the salesperson once they arrive at their home
- What to do if you don’t have enough leads
- What to do if you have too many leads
- Best (and worst) practices of lead intake based on working with hundreds of remodeling companies
- The research you should do before calling a homeowner who has made an inquiry on your website or social media
- Time saving measures the LIP can use on the phone to assist the salesperson’s time later
- Why a detailed budget discussion on the phone prior to the appointment is absolutely costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars every year!
Each company that signs up for this training will receive 2 seats. One for the Lead Intake Person (LIP) and one for the LIP’s manager. It is crucial that management understand these innovative best practices to adequately support the person answering the phones.
Available to Remodelers Advantage Members only
Your Investment: members $1,250.00 (up to 2 participants allowed)
- Video Conferencing
- 4 live training sessions with Sandler trainer Chip Doyle
- Lead Intake Forms That Can Be Tailored
Dates & Times are:
- Aug 24th & 31st, Sept 7th & 14th, 2017
- 9:00 AM Pacific / 12:00 PM Noon Eastern – 55 Minutes
Recordings are not allowed and there are no makeups. However, since each company has 2 seats, they may elect to have a stand in if someone else must be absent.