Time to get your books in order!
As a member of this Live Telecourse (aka Strategic Action Group), you and your team will work with Judith Miller and a small group of peers to develop and refine the systems and processes needed so you can understand where you are and the steps you need to take to increase profitability throughout the company!
Just think, this one investment could be the cornerstone to hundreds of thousands of dollars more in profits for you and your team!
- Frustrated because you feel you’re working in the dark?
- Unable to get the information you want to make important business improvements?
- Can’t understand why your financial reports don’t make sense?
- Anxious to understand the metrics that drive your business success?
- Mystified because your reports are never delivered on time?
- Anxious because you feel your company should have more profits?
- Tired of the inefficiencies that are forced on you because you don’t know how to use QuickBooks well?
ONLY by setting up QuickBooks correctly and only by consistent, accurate and timely data entry can you be certain that you’re getting the information you need to make those important strategic business decisions.
…and your company that the information you use to make important decisions is RIGHT! Use your job costing to improve estimating as well as production efficiency. Use your company financials to improve profitability and efficiencies.
If you’re ready to understand financials as well as the best in the business, join Judith Miller, author, business consultant, and writer, as she shares her tried and true methods for maximizing the power of QuickBooks!
By participating in this six week class by video and telephone you’ll learn and understand:
- What you should be getting from QB for the best production and financial management;
- How to set up the all important lists in QB to control accounting and job cost information;
- How to define your complete labor burden and apply it to jobs;
- The importance of applying indirect expenses, such as small tools and field cell phones, to jobs and how to use a payroll item to do so;
- Where job estimates are entered and how to develop both the cost and the revenue side;
- The importance of change orders managed separately from the original estimate and how to control change order billings;
- How to use Purchase Orders to control subcontract bid payments, long lead items and allowances;
- Developing a good WIP system using information from QB to tie into the spreadsheet which produces the all important journal entry;
- The use of Memorized Reports to organize and simplify standard reporting for each company department.
- What good accounting and job cost reports look like and how to develop them, over and over again.
Six 90-minute sessions
Your Investment: members $1350 | non-members $1500
Remodelers Advantage members receive the member discount! Register today as seats are limited.