- Do you need just a little help in one area of QuickBooks?
- Are you a quick study who can apply what you learn in a class and figure out the rest?
- Can you learn better in small bites rather than intensive weekly or bi-weekly sessions?
Then QuickBooks QUICKIES are made for you!
Remodelers Advantage QuickBooks guru and financial/job cost expert, Judith Miller, has put together a series of QuickBooks QUICKIES so that you can focus on what’s most important to your company RIGHT NOW!
Based on Judith’s manual The Remodelers Ultimate Guide to QuickBooks , these individual 90 minute classes will cover everything you need to know to control these important areas.
Pick one, pick them all and get your financials ship shape in no time.
This series includes webinars focused on three VITAL areas:
- Labor Burden
- Project Management
- Work in Progess Process
Class #1: Labor Burden
Does your estimate labor rate match your QuickBooks labor rate? If not, your job costs are off and your WIP can easily be WRONG WRONG WRONG!
- Learn the components of labor burden typically left out of job costs and how to apply them;
- Calculate the average hourly labor rate applied to jobs and compare it to your estimated;
- Discover the true labor cost per hour to be used in estimating going forward;
- Compare actual HOURS as well as DOLLARS to estimated.
Class #2: Project Management
Good Project Management is the heart of success for any remodeling company. Maintain control of your projects and your profits by utilizing the great project management functions in QuickBooks:
- Develop an accurate estimate for both hard costs AND sales price;
- Control trade contracts, long lead time items and allowances through simple and elegant Purchase Orders;
- Track change orders to the original estimate for both hard costs AND sales price;
- Memorize vital job cost reports to be used again and again, including job estimated HOURS to actual!
Class #3: Work in Progress (WIP)
You know you need it, you know you want to understand it, but know you can’t seem to get right! An accurate WIP presents complexities which can confound even the smartest bookkeeper or controller.
- Learn how WIP ties in to your financial statements;
- Understand the one critical rule for accurate postings;
- Discover the one data cell which makes the journal entry accurate;
- Learn how to check the accuracy of WIP from month to month.
3 Sessions, each 1-1/2 hours
BONUS!!! Office hours will be held to answer any questions.
Your Investment: All 3 Classes – members $550 | non-members $600
Only need 1 or 2? You can mix or match for $225 per Class (non=members $250)
Register today as seats are limited!