Eliminate Your Hiring Frustration and Find the Right Person Every Time
Selecting top talent is a key competitive advantage in today’s workforce. It leads to job satisfaction, increased productivity and morale, and decreased turnover – making a positive impact on customer satisfaction and your bottom line.
Now, Remodelers Advantage Inc. brings you a real, time-tested, proven solution for matching technical skills and personal talents to do the job.
Candidate Matching is a self-managed solution for:
- Job Benchmarking Positions
- Candidate Matching to the Needs of a Position
- Conducting Job Focused Interviews
- Repositioning Current Employees
Candidate Matching Delivers:
- Cost Effective Solution for all Your Company Positions Branded Reports
- Company Branded Reports
- An Internet Based Account for Storing All Reports with the ability to:
- Review All Reports any Time on any Device
- Compare any or all Candidates to any Benchmarked Position
- Compare any or all Current Employees to any Benchmarked Position
- In-house management
- Free Debrief of Reports as needed
Candidate Matching takes the guesswork out of the screening and hiring process by using an assessment verification technology that’s ours alone. It is common for companies or hiring managers to base hiring decisions on candidate skills and experience alone.
However, technical skills need the personal talents of competencies, motivators and behaviors. These talents enhance personal job performance and are proven to build fully engaged employees.
How it works
- Step One: It all starts with the Job Benchmark. Working with Candidate Matching expert, John Mathis, a human resource specialist with over 30 years of experience, you and other company representatives will drill deep into the needs of the job to develop a Job Benchmark. This will be the standard against which all applicants will be judged. This step happens only once per position. You can use this same Job Benchmark every time you hire someone for this specific position.
- Step Two: The process creates a link that you will provide to your selected candidates so they can complete the assessment that will determine if they are a match for the benchmarked position.
- Step Three: The report from every candidate that completes the assessment goes directly into your Internet Based account for your instant review. Our expert will be available to debrief a report if necessary. Training on how to read the reports is provided. This process allows you to profile only the best of the best candidates, saving you and your staff hours and hours of time and for you to have complete control of the entire process.
- Step Four: You choose the top candidates to interview using job focused interview questions produced in the Job Benchmark process.
- Step Five: From the results of the telephone interviews, you schedule personal Interviews with your top candidates.
- Step Six: Hire the person with the technical skills AND personal talents to do the job.
Want to know more?
Let us show you how Candidate Matching can change the way you hire, train and retain superior performers.
Contact us today via the form below or call us at 301.490.5620. Let us prove to you how this technology will save you time, money and stress by helping you hire superior performers the first time.