Looking for New Audience Recognition?
Become a Guest Blogger for Remodelers Advantage PowerTips!
Here’s What You Need to Know…
The Remodelers Advantage PowerTips® blog has over 20,000 subscribers, so if you have exceptional blogging skills and would like to share your business acumen with a large audience of remodeling company owners and other industry pros, helping improve their business . . .and improving the professionalism of the entire industry, consider becoming a guest blogger!
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of running a successful remodeling business.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to):
Marketing, sales, production, hiring, firing, production, meetings, estimating, monitoring job costs, motivating staff, creating a culture of accountability, client service, events, home shows, field personnel, or any other topic that has aided in your success. The articles can be focused on one confined process. . . or be more broad.
How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to Mark@RemodelersAdvantage.com. Be sure to include “Guest Blog” in the subject line.
Once we receive the article, we will review it to make sure that it meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy. Once that is completed, we will respond to let you know if and when your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Remodelers Advantage Blog:
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content) related to running a remodeling businesses.
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the Remodelers Advantage blog.
- Short, (1-2 sentence) author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link building technique.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. We reserve the right to remove any links in the article and/or convert links to “no-follow” links without notice.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- While there is no required length and posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive, we find that 500 words is generally the minimum to get a powerful message across. 900+ are generally our best performers. (Too vague? Check out our existing blog articles for some guidance.)
- Submissions must meet the Remodelers Advantage blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The Remodelers Advantage blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit and without notice.
- If you provide images you must be the copyright holder of those images. We reserve the right to substitute and/or add images to all blog posts.