Okay ! Here are a few things you need to do. . .
- Book your airfare. The airport you’ll fly into is Baltimore-Washington International Airport aka. Thurgood Marshall International Airport BWI.
- Plan to arrive the day before the Workshop begins because we’re hosting a fun networking dinner that evening to kick things off. Dinner starts at 6:00 pm. (We know that schedules are tough so if you absolutely cannot make the dinner, we understand. Just let us know that you’ll miss it, OK?)
- Book your hotel online. (Link to be provided) We will have a block of rooms reserved at the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel
- Or call 443-577-2100 and ask for the Remodelers Advantage room block rate.
- Not able to book your reservation? Can’t get our group rate? Missed the reservation deadline? Don’t panic or book elsewhere! Contact our Cruise Director, Arlene Alfano at Arlene@RemodelersAdvantage.com for further assistance.
- The hotel has a free shuttle to take you to and from the airport. There’s no need to rent a car for us. Of course, if you have other things in the area you want to do, please feel free.
- The second day, the Workshop will finish at about 4 pm. If you intend on heading home that night, plan for about 20 minutes to get to the airport, just to be safe.
- STUFF TO DO BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
What else do I need to do?
1 Submit Your Website URL! Every company gets a website analysis report at the workshop. Plus! During the Workshop, a few lucky attendees may have their website analyzed live, right on the spot! All you have to do is let us know that you’d like your website to be considered. Remember though, that this will unedited and live so, even though all insights will be offered in our typical warm, caring style, you will probably hear some constructive criticism. So if you are easily offended you should select the “No Thanks” option below! (Don’t worry, you still get the 20 page analysis.)
2 Complete your DiSC Personality Profile! In one session, we’ll help you learn how to communicate more effectively with clients, employees, heck, with everyone you come into contact with! The first step is to discover how you like to communicate. To uncover this information, we’d like you to complete an easy survey. To complete your assessment, just click here.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF THE WORKSHOP
- Come with an open mind. Some of the topics we’ll be discussing will seem unachievable, yet they are. Remember, we want you to Earn More, Work Less so we’re focused on sharing practical, proven solutions.
- Have a list of questions you want answered. Think about the areas of your business that are the most challenging and ask the experts for their insights before, during and after the formal workshop sessions. This is a unique opportunity to talk to top industry veterans.
- Wear layers. Hotels are notorious for having meeting rooms that are too hot or too cold and there’s only so much control we have.
- Be ready to network! You’ll pick up some of the juiciest tidbits of information from your peers at the Workshop. So be ready to walk up to strangers and introduce yourself. If you’re shy, push yourself to connect with others. The RA Staff members are networking geniuses so if it helps, grab one of us to get you started.
- Get your sleep! Creating a high-performing business is hard work and we’ve got lots to share, so rest up and be ready to take it all in.
- And remember, you’re in good hands.
— Arrival —
11:00a – 6:00p Arrival and Check-in 6:00p – 8:00p Networking Reception Dinner
— Day 1 —
7:00a – 8:00a Continental Breakfast 8:00a – Noon Morning Sessions Noon – 1:00p Lunch Time. Enjoy and get ready for a power afternoon! 1:00 – 5:00p Afternoon Sessions
— Day 2 —
7:00a – 8:00a Continental Breakfast 8:00a – Noon Morning Sessions Noon – 1:00p Lunch Time. Enjoy and get ready for a power afternoon! 1:00 – 4:00p Afternoon Sessions