Ep.108: How to Cope with Stress
How stressed are you? Pandemics, demonstrations, economy, health… It’s not uncommon to feel stressed during these uncertain times.
According to a study by the University of Cincinnati, many people feel anxiety around the Covid-19 virus, but even more are concerned about the financial impact that the pandemic has had or may have on them and their families.
Anxiety and stress, whether for this reason or another, can affect your physical and mental health in ways you might not have considered.
In this episode Victoria and Mark explore this serious and underlying threat to your business and personal health. Topics covered include:
- Symptoms of stress and discovering triggers that set you off
- Techniques you can use to relieve stress and anxiety
- The power of mediation and other ways to release
- Smartphone Apps and other tools available
- Changing your mindset and overall outlook
- Reaching out to health professionals
- And more…