This workshop is designed both for couples who work together as well as those who do not. During this event you will:
- Learn strategies for creating boundaries at work and home.
- Study techniques to prevent “business pillow talk.”
- Talk about ways to prevent home life from leaking into the office.
- Discuss the importance of keeping a professional office environment, especially around your staff.
- Share ways to be sure you are heard.
- Understand how to argue productively.
- Understand the importance of a life outside of the business.
- Two-day Facilitated Workshop
- Scottsdale, AZ on February 7-8, 2019
- Includes two breakfasts, two lunches, one dinner and all meeting materials
“We thank you so much for a great Couples Retreat. The sharing and great practical exercises (with handouts) were so beneficial!” -- LM
Your Hosts For This Retreat:
Nina and Paul Winans founded Winans Construction, Inc. in 1978 and sold the company in 2007. They have been through the ups and downs any married couple faces but with the added challenge of running a business together. How have they done it without strangling each other?! How did their business, individual lives and relationship survive and thrive over more than 30 years? Since their business was sold, how do they continue to do so?
Nina and Paul are excited to share with you the frustrations and joys and the failures and successes they’ve experienced.